Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe Bloomberg Financial Series Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading is an essential resource for anyone who wants to gain a firm understanding of one of the most effective technical trading methods.<br>Written by Wayne Gorman and Jeffrey Kennedy-two highly qualified Elliott wave traders-this reliable resource puts the authors' personal trading experiences in perspective. It provides practical guidance on how to use the Wave Principle to find trades, assess trades, enter trades, manage trades by raising or lowering protective stops, and exit trades. And while it doesn't present perfect-world examples-because, honestly, there are none-it offers a realistic look, warts and all, at how you can become a better Elliottician and a more consistently successful trader.<br>Divided into three comprehensive parts, the Bloomberg Financial Series Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading opens with an informative introduction to the anatomy of Elliott wave trading. Part Two then provides practical examples that walk you step by step through the authors' thinking during a number of trades they have made in real life. It also presents hypothetical setups that you might encounter in your own market experience and shows how to handle them. Part Three rounds out this detailed discussion by going beyond the basics to address how you can effectively apply other technical indicators to your trading and how you can use Elliott wave analysis and option strategies to form a powerful trading combination.<br>While there may be no one perfect way to trade, there are various ways to trade successfully using the Wave Principle as your primary discipline. This book will show you how.<br>The Bloomberg Financial Series Visual Guides cover today's most relevant finance and trading topics in a comprehensive, yet easy-to-follow style. The content brings to life key concepts for finance professionals and truly lives up to the series' name by examining concepts in a highly visual way-all charts are in color and presented in a large format for ease of use. Other strong visual attributes include consistent elements that function as additional learning aids for the reader, such as: Key Points, Definitions, Step-by-Step, Do It Yourself, and Bloomberg Financial Series Visual Guides functionality.<br>And for e-reader users, the Bloomberg Financial Series Visual Guides are available as enhanced e-books offering special features, like a Test Yourself section where you can test your newly honed knowledge and skills. The enhanced e-book versions also include video tutorials and special pop-up features. They can be purchased wherever e-books are sold.<br>
- AutorJeffrey Kennedy,Wayne Gorman
- SerieBloomberg Professional
- Ausgabe1. Auflage
- VerlagWiley John + Sons
- Seiten288 Seiten
- Gewicht591 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,69
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,25
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.