Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,72
- EUR 14,76Preistendenz: EUR 16,49
- EUR 15,44Preistendenz: EUR 23,43
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This book concentrates on public health insurance scope and impacts of various insurance regimes on accidents in Canada. It is shown that it may be optimal to provide full coverage for some, but no coverage at all for other conditions. An important implication of the result on the impact of horizontal equity on health-care coverage is that primary health care policies which deliver services, such as homecare, to sick people are likely to be highly efficient, particularly as compared to providing additional health care services to these individuals. On investigating how various insurance compensation systems can influence driving behaviors, the results indicate that no-fault rules have led to an increase in fatal accident compared to provinces with tort rules in place but with significant provincial differentiation. On the severity impacts, the results of the Ordered Probit Model on Saskatchewan drivers involved in accidents show that no-fault regime has been associated with shift in injuries from minor to more serious injuries and fatal accidents. However, the result on choice system does not provide any significant sign of decreasing the level of severity of accidents. </p>
- AutorReza Ghazal
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten184 Seiten
- Gewicht290 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.