Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 97,75
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,71
- EUR 54,86Preistendenz: EUR 59,37
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The price elasticity's of demand for education are high for the poor and for girls as household costs of education rise and as a result, a reduction in the costs of these groups will promote equity. Despite the bold initiatives, it is now apparent that the majority of the poor and vulnerable students in day schools and provincial schools have not benefitted from subsidised education. Most schools are charging high fees which are illegal and above the ministry of education guidelines. School fees guidelines and perhaps how they are formulated are partly responsible for high secondary school fees, though they were intended to control it; making education in the district and in the country, a rich man's business and thus help in stratifying society. The book revealed, among other things, that though the tuition fee waiver initiative have greatly reduced the financial burden of secondary school going age-group, the parents still meet the hidden costs of schooling and that many secondary schools in the District were under resourced in terms of instructional, human and financial resource. The book is of enormous and valuable benefits to the General readers in Kenya and beyond.</p>
- AutorCharles Cheruiyot
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten120 Seiten
- Gewicht195 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.