Hier sparen: Geowissenschaften
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,43
- EUR 85,19Preistendenz: EUR 89,64
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,27
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Bangladesh is at a great risk from global climate change impacts because of its very low elevation and exposure to various climate related hazards. During natural disasters women are more likely to suffer the consequences than men. The new perspective in disaster studies acknowledges women as a fundamental organizing principle in social life and hence in all disaster contexts. Women who are more vulnerable to disasters tend to get less exposure in relation to the understanding and participation in disaster management issue. The word climate change is not clear to all the people in Khantakhali village although they have been observing the changes in the nature. The perceived these changes and expressed in varies ways such as extreme heat in summer, too cold in winter. In Khantakhali village Women bear multiple responsibilities at home but they play an important role in climate change induced disaster management. When women become aware of the adverse effects of climate change, they will be more willing to make the requisite sacrifices that everyone needs to make in order to vital role in adaptation and strategies in disaster management.</p>
- AutorSilvia Parveen Dalia
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten88 Seiten
- Gewicht147 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.