Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 39,95Preistendenz: EUR 48,66
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,93
- EUR 21,28Preistendenz: EUR 30,99
- EUR 13,94Preistendenz: EUR 15,00
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungMost of the world's population growth for the foreseeable future will occur in urban areas in developing countries. However, such processes are neither smooth nor sustainable, but increasingly plagued by various problems in health, quality of life, environmental quality, social cohesion and stability. Given the complex nature of sustainable development (SD) at regional level - featured by multi temporal & spatial levels and various stakeholders, methodology taken for dealing with this issue should be a pluralistic approach - involving multiple actors from local communities and being applicable at different geographical scales. Since the focal points of SD at regional level, in the context of developing countries, are equally focused on poverty and equity, as well as environmental issues, the inner logic of the methodology for diverting these regions towards SD should cover three fundamental issues - to which "direction", by what "means", and through what "process" - that should such regional development transformation to be initiated.
- AutorXiaohui Ding
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten288 Seiten
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.