Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,20
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,49
- EUR 18,80Preistendenz: EUR 19,45
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,99
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe seminar on Stochastic Analysis and Mathematical Physics of the Ca tholic University of Chile, started in Santiago in 1984, has being followed and enlarged since 1995 by a series of international workshops aimed at pro moting a wide-spectrum dialogue between experts on the fields of classical and quantum stochastic analysis, mathematical physics, and physics. This volume collects most of the contributions to the Fourth Interna tional Workshop on Stochastic Analysis and Mathematical Physics (whose Spanish abbreviation is "ANESTOC"; in English, "STAMP"), held in San tiago, Chile, from January 5 to 11, 2000. The workshop style stimulated a vivid exchange of ideas which finally led to a number of written con tributions which I am glad to introduce here. However, we are currently submitted to a sort of invasion of proceedings books, and we do not want to increase our own shelves with a new one of the like. On the other hand, the editors of conference proceedings have to use different exhausting and com pulsive strategies to persuade authors to write and provide texts in time, a task which terrifies us. As a result, this volume is aimed at smoothly start ing a new kind of publication. What we would like to have is a collection of books organized like our seminar.
- HerausgaberRolando Rebolledo
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- VerlagBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Seiten162 Seiten
- Gewicht284 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.