Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibungth We welcome you to the joint proceedings of the anniversary 10 NEW2AN 2010 (Next Generation Teletra?c and Wired/Wireless Advanced Networking) and Third ruSMART 2010 (Are You Smart) conferences held in St. Petersburg, Russia during August 23 25, 2010. OriginallytheNEW2ANconferencewaslaunchedbyITC(InternationalTe- tra?c Congress) in St. Petersburg in June 1993 as an ITC-Sponsored Regional International Teletra?c Seminar. The ?rst implementation was entitled Tra?c Management and Routing in SDH Networks and was hosted by R&D LONIIS. In 2002 the event received its current name, NEW2AN. In 2008 NEW2AN was joined by a new counterpartin smartspaces,ruSMART, hence boosting inter- tionbetweenresearchers,practitionersandengineersfromdi?erentareasofICT. th This year, in its 10 implementation, NEW2AN/ruSMART is an established conference with a unique cross-disciplinary mix of telecommunications science in Russia. NEW2AN/ruSMART has always featured outstanding keynotes from universities and companies from Europe, USA and Russia. th The 10 NEW2AN technical program addressed various aspects of ne- generationnetworkarchitectures.Newandinnovativedevelopmentsforenhanced signaling protocols, QoS mechanisms, cross-layeroptimization, tra?c charact- ization were also addressed within the program. In particular, issues of QoS in wireless and IP-based multiservice networks were dealt with, as well as ?nancial aspects of future networks. It is also worth mentioning that emphasis was place on wireless networks, including, but not limited to, cellular networks, wireless local area networks, personalarea networks, mobile ad hoc networks, and sensor networks.
- HerausgaberRoman Dunaytsev,Sergey Balandin,Yevgeni Koucheryavy
- SerieLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Seiten486 Seiten
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,71
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,27
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 8,08
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.