Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 39,94Preistendenz: EUR 53,65
- EUR 7,95Preistendenz: EUR 8,09
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 35,46
- EUR 11,94Preistendenz: EUR 18,82
- EUR 41,99Preistendenz: EUR 50,04
- EUR 10,44Preistendenz: EUR 13,26
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis reference work provides a wealth of information regarding medicinal plants and phytochemicals. It is addressed both to researchers and teachers. <br>The handbook describes phytochemicals, which, by the strictest definition, are chemicals that are produced by plants. During the last decades, more and more groups became actively involved in exploring plants for useful metabolites that lead to the identification of several useful curative agents and many promising molecules to fight and/or prevent diseases, including carcinogenesis and stroke. But when we talk about phytochemicals, there are also medicinal plants where not a single molecule is responsible for the observed properties. This reference work therefore reviews and compiles the information on both these aspects. <br>The volumes contain contributions on phytochemicals and herbal extracts. A large number of natural products obtained from plants and microorganisms is used in cosmetic, drug, flavor and fragrance industries. For this compilation, a range of the most important medicinal herbs and phytochemicals were selected and are described by the recognized authors in the field. <br>The present reference work encompasses the information about well established phytochemicals, biology and biotechnology of medicinal plants or their products, their biosynthesis, novel production strategies, demand and uses, metabolism and bioavailability. There is a surge of information published in recent years on herbal medicine and their pharmacologic effects with single books available on varied subjects. However, all this information is widespread and difficult to overview. Researchers who wish to keep a pace with the rapidly developing field of natural products can now consult this newly compiled handbook to find all information about bioactive molecules and medicinal plants thoroughly compiled in one place!
- HerausgaberJean-Michel Mérillon,Kishan Gopal Ramawat
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten4242 Seiten
- Gewicht6688 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.