Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungNational Geographic's Mexico AdventureMap is designed to meet the unique needs of adventure travelers detailed, durable, and accurate. Mexico includes the locations of hundreds of major cities and towns with an index for easily locating them, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, toll roads, limited access highways and more. What sets National Geographic AdventureMaps apart from traditional road maps are the hundreds of points-of-interest that highlight the diverse, unique, and exotic destinations within Mexico including National Parks and Preserves, World Heritage Sites, Archeological sites, Biospheres, Marine Sanctuaries, adventurous attractions such as blue holes, reefs, and volcanoes, and important travel aids like airports, rail lines, lighthouses, and harbors. The north side of the Mexico map details from the U.S. Border south to Aguascalientes, including Baja California, Chihuahua, Tijuana, Mazatlan, and Monterrey. The south side overlaps with northern side and covers the remainder of the country, plus Belize and nearly all of Guatemala at the same scale. Some of the major cities included on the southern side are Acapulco, Cancun, Mexico City, and Guadalajara. Our Mexico AdventureMap is printed in the U.S.A. on a durable synthetic paper, making it waterproof, tear-resistant, and capable of withstanding any environment that is encountered during adventure travel The map is two-sided, and can be folded to a packable size of (4.25
- AutorNational Geographic Maps
- VerlagNational Geographic
- Gewicht98 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 143,05Preistendenz: EUR 207,89
- EUR 11,12Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.