Laxton's General Specification : For Major Building and Civil Engineering Projects, Volume 1: Library of Clauses Volume 2: Guidance and Notes Vols. 1 and 2 by Schal Property Services Staff (1997, Paperback)
Meistverkauft in Fachbücher & Lernen
Hier sparen: Fachbücher & Lernen
- EUR 13,95Preistendenz: EUR 24,56
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,94
Über dieses Produkt
- SynopsisThis product is approved by the MOD for use on their building projects. It is published in two volumes and is designed to be used to produce specifications for projects with values in excess of £200,000. A telephone helpline from Schal Property Services is also available. Volume one contains a library of 6000 clauses in 155 Common arrangement Work Sections. Volume two contains guidance notes that provide the specifier with cross-referenced advice on the application of the clauses as well as other relevant technical information. Laxton's General Specification has followed the tried and tested PSA General Specification structure and format. It is suited to private and public sector projects and contains preliminaries clauses that can be used with both JCT and government contract conditions. It also invokes the latest British and International Standards and provides for the CDM Regulations and other current statutory requirements. The General specification is intended for use on major building and civil engineering projects, principally where Bills of Quantities form part of the contract documentation. The technical content and guidance are drawn from a wide range of sources including British and International Standards, relevant statues and regulations, research by the Building and Research Establishment and other respected organisations, trade and commercial associations and from feedback obtained from the monitoring of systems employed within government to ensure the quality of building within the Crown estate. As such it is a major work of reference. * A library of standard, editable specification clauses, structured in Common Arrangement order to ensure coordination with SMM7 Bills of Quantities Measurement Rules. * Over 6000 clauses contained in some 154 Work sections specifying requirements for the whole building and civil Engineering process. * Suitable for use with private and public sector contract conditions, including JCT 80, GC/Works 1,This two-volume set should enable professional and technical personnel in the construction industry produce accurate and up-to-date specifications. Included is a library of standard, editable specification clauses, structured in Common Arrangement order to ensure co-ordination with SMM7 Bills of Quantities measurement rules; and over 6000 clauses contained in 154 work sections specifying requirements for the whole building and civil engineering process.
- AuthorSchal Property Services Staff
- Number Of Pages1750 pages
- Publication Date1997-01-01
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology Books
- Publication Year1997
- Number of Volumes2 vols.
- Volume NumberVols. 1 and 2
- Copyright Date1997
- Weight157.3 Oz
- Width8.5 In.
- Length11 In.
- GroupScholarly & Professional
- Dewey Decimal692.3
- Dewey Edition21
Table Of Content
- Table Of ContentThese are divided by Workgroup: A preliminaries, C Demolition and Alteration; D Groundwork, E In situ and Precast Concrete, F Masonry, G Structural and Carcassing in Metal and Timber, H Cladding and Covering, J Waterproofing, K linings, sheathing and dry partitioning, L Windows, Doors and Stairs, M Surface and Finishes, N Furniture and Equipment, P Building Fabric Sundries, Q Paving, Planting Fencing and Site Furniture, R Disposal Systems, S Piped Supply systems, T - V M & E Systems Installation, Y Services Reference Specification, Z Building Fabric Specification
- Reviews'I have no hesitation in fully recommending this publication to all involved in the preparation of contract documents for building and civil engineering projects ...' ' It is a tool which enables professional and technical personnel to produce acurate and up to date specifications.' ABC and D
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.