Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 97,75
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,71
- EUR 54,86Preistendenz: EUR 59,37
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 56,07
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe present study was intended to study the television viewing behaviour and the dietary pattern of school going children. The study thus conceived was carried out among the urban school going children of Puducherry belonging to both government and private schools. The sample size was 571 belonging to the age group of 12-15 years comprising of both boys and girls. Data was collected through self administered questionnaire. It was a eight month study from January 2012 to August 2012. Chi-square test and Mann-Whitney U test were done using SPSS 11.5. It was found that children are more interested in consuming the foods shown by the celebrities on televisions. The advertisements related to food, health drink and carbonated beverages had a remarkable impact on the consumption behaviour. The results showed that television advertisements had an effective impact on the eating behaviour of school going children.
- AutorS.Jasmina Chrysolyte,V.Raji Sugumar
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten76 Seiten
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.