Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSince last few years ago, sport sponsorship has been the most popular persuasive communication media among others sponsorship. Moreover, sport events are gaining millions of supporters by TV broadcasting and live attendance every year. With this growth, Most of the companies receive many opportunities of increasing their exposure and fans'' goodwill towards their team by sponsoring in sports. To conduct the successful sponsorship in sport market, fan identification effects are important, through collective self-concept or group esteem. However, there are few academic literatures which studied on this field and mostly are still unclear results on fan identification effects. Thus, this book investigates how fan identification is important for consumers'' behaviors in terms of brand credibility, attitude toward brand, purchase intention. Moreover, this study provide identification is important for managers/marketers to understand the effect of sport sponsorship on members of their target population and choosing the right team or sport event to sponsor based on fans'' identification with the team.
- AutorChung-Hsiung Liao,Kyaw Myo Aung
- SprachausgabeEnglisch, Deutsch
- Seiten132 Seiten
- Gewicht190 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,63
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,15
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 8,04
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.