Meistverkauft in Psychologie
Hier sparen: Psychologie
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,51
- EUR 22,95Preistendenz: EUR 23,73
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Examination malpractice is rated as one of the greatest problems that undermine the foundation of education today. The views of secondary school students on factor contributing to examination malpractice in internal examination in Kakamega Central Sub-county were investigated in the study. A significant proportion of respondents confirmed occurrence of various forms of examination malpractices such as writing notes on cloth, desks, walls and on body parts, getting examination questions in advance, altering marks in report forms to get higher marks, substituting answer scripts with pre-filled scripts and allowing other students to copy their work among other. The main causes of cheating were poor study habits, Laziness, lack of self-confidence, family pressure to excel, inadequate preparation for examination, poor teaching, overcrowded exam rooms and poor invigilation among others. It was concluded that malpractices exist in internal examinations in secondary schools and the causes are both psycho-social and environmental. It was therefore recommended that professional counselors should be posted to secondary schools to help students in self-understanding and self-management.</p>
- AutorMoses Poipoi,Patricia Naliaka,Peter Odera
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten96 Seiten
- Gewicht159 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.