Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungBuilding bridges, creating networks&8211;such are our tasks in the context of &8216;Displaying Futures&8221;. We are neither architects nor IT specialists. But we are involved in building and shaping the future. We recognize that the complexity of the global markets in which we operate requires innovations that can scarcely be achieved via conventional channels. Which is why we have expanded our radius of activity. Joining forces with our clients as well as creative heads from a wide range of disciplines we have embarked on a path to conquer new terrain. We began in fall 2011 in the center of Tokyo, where we had been invited to the German ambassador&8217;s residence. Here, under the title &8216;Perceptions&8221; we initiated a dialog between our clients and renowned experts from design, architecture and science &8211; including Ryue Nishizawa, co-founder of the prize-winning architectural firm SANAA in Tokyo, Stefan Diez, one of the most sought-after German designers with his own design studio in Munich, and Stefan Karp, who established the owner-managed design studio &8216;ma ma Interactive System Design&8221; in Frankfurt/Main, and could also be persuaded to join the 2012 symposium in Taipei. Entitled &8216;Seamless Transitions &8211;&8194;from urbanity to products&8221;, it was the continuation of &8216;Displaying Futures&8221; on Asian terrain.<br>Underlying the &8216;Displaying Futures&8221; concept is the aim of bringing together experts from different areas and enabling them to design a future vision from their own respective perspectives. <br>The initiative seeks to enable a lively, interdisciplinary dialog and supply inspiring ideas on the future characteristics, requirements and applications of displays &8211; as a fertile basis for the future competitiveness of all those involved.
- HerausgaberAntonia Henschel
- VerlagTrademark Publishing
- SprachausgabeEnglisch, Deutsch
- Seiten80 Seiten
- Gewicht479 g
Hier sparen: Kunst, Malerei & Skulptur
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,61
- EUR 29,80Preistendenz: EUR 30,38
- EUR 12,90Preistendenz: EUR 13,04
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 19,46Preistendenz: EUR 36,27
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,21
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,17
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.