Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 97,75
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,71
- EUR 54,86Preistendenz: EUR 59,37
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This study outlines the development of self-care at work. Self-care supports our fitness to work, our vitality and the quality of the services we offer. It is a practical developmental for all no matter where you work or what work you do. Self-care at work is not only vital for health and wellbeing in workplaces, it is the greatest customer care we could offer, as when we do take care of ourselves, we naturally want to work with others and offer our best services. Self-care starts by listening to our body - "Your body is real and it is always truth-full. This is because it is with you in everything you do" Serge Benhayon, 2011 (Esoteric Teachings & Revelations). Through our body we can learn what supports us in our work and what doesn't in the most practical of ways, whether it is as posture, hydration, nourishment, rest, sleep, exercise. All of our daily choices matter - we can either invest in ourselves or not. Deepening our relationship with ourselves, deeply connecting to who we are, self awareness, and honesty support a true self-care programme, and responsibility is at the heart of this.</p>
- AutorJane Keep
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten212 Seiten
- Gewicht332 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.