Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,64
- EUR 14,76Preistendenz: EUR 16,41
- EUR 15,44Preistendenz: EUR 23,32
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe study explored the critical factors which determine the adoption of m-commerce in the urban Zimbabwe taking a case study approach of Eco cash within the urban Bulawayo. The study was prompted by the fact that Econet is consuming 7 million USD 80% of its marketing budget to 9 Million subscribers but to date only 2.5 million eco cash users have been registered in a period of more than 2 years which is far beyond its expectations considering its rigorous marketing and promotions of the product. The researcher reviewed various literature and noted that they was limited available literature and empirical evidence elaborating on the critical success factors for m-commerce adoption in the country as this concept is a new phenomenon gaining popularity in recent years. 1400 eco-cash registered subscribers, 400 non eco-cash users, 36 eco cash merchant billers and 3 eco-cash agent officers were used as the research subjects. Data collection techniques manipulated were both open ended and closed questionnaires including structured and semi-structured interviews as research instruments. The study adopted mixed methodological approach of both qualitative and quantitative methodology.
- AutorLangton Tavengwa
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten112 Seiten
- Gewicht183 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.