Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,98
- EUR 13,38Preistendenz: EUR 13,87
- EUR 17,63Preistendenz: EUR 17,95
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,55
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,26
- EUR 10,37Preistendenz: EUR 10,93
- EUR 6,08Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungICWL is an annual international conference series on Web-based learning that has so far been held in Asia, Europe and Australia. This series represents the cooperationofEuropeanandAsianresearcherstoadvancethe?eldofWeb-based learning. The 9th ICWL 2010 was held in Shanghai, China. ICWL 2010 was jointlyorganizedbytheHongKongWebSociety,ShanghaiUniversity.Shanghai, knownthroughouttheworldasthe ParisoftheOrient, isathrivingmetropolis delightfully mixing the West and East, old and new, ancient and modern. It was particularly special to hold ICWL 2010 in Shanghai, as Expo 2010 was held in the same city just before the conference period. This year, we received about 192 submissions. There were a total of 36 full papers and 8 short papers, representing an acceptance rate of about 23%; these papers are included in this LNCS proceedings volume. The authors of these s- missions came from 35 countries and regions, while the authors of the accepted paperscamefrom18countriesandregions.Wewouldliketo thank thereviewers for spending their precious time reviewing the papers and for providing valuable comments that aided signi?cantly in the paper selection process. We would like to especially thank our Organization Chair, Feiyue Ye, for spending an enormous amount of time and e?ort in coordinating the local - rangements. In fact, we would like to thank the entire conference Organizing Committee for their hard work in putting together the conference. In parti- lar, we would like to express our appreciation to our Registration Chair, Jiying (Jean) Wang, and Haoran Xie for their tremendous e?orts in communicating with the authors.
- HerausgaberLizhe Wang,Marc Spaniol,Qing Li,Wolfgang Nejdl,Wu Zhang
- Seiten412 Seiten
- Gewicht640 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.