Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 19,03Preistendenz: EUR 30,80
- EUR 11,56Preistendenz: EUR 18,80
- EUR 8,98Preistendenz: EUR 13,19
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>In 2004, an estimated 42 million people were living with HIV infection worldwide, mostly in resource-poor countries. Of these who would benefit, fewer than 5% were receiving combination antiretroviral therapy, even though such treatment reduces the complications of infection and has the capacity to produce near normal life expectancies for some patients with a previously lethal disease. Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection/ Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS) is a disease of the human immune system caused by infection with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). During the initial infection, a person may experience a brief period of influenza-like illness. This is typically followed by a prolonged period without symptoms. As the illness progresses, it interferes more and more with the immune system, making the person much more likely to get infections, including opportunistic infections and tumours that do not usually affect people who have working immune systems. Today, people are attracted to herbal therapies for many reasons, the most important reason being that, like our ancestors, we believe they will help us live healthier lives.</p>
- AutorMaryada Roy,Mohammad Yaqub Khan,Vikas Kumar Verma
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten120 Seiten
- Gewicht195 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.