Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungFor all he loves his family, Alex has always struggled to connect with his eight-year-old autistic son Sam, and the strain has pushed his marriage with Jody to breaking point.<br>So Alex moves in with his merrily irresponsible best friend on the world's most uncomfortable blow-up bed, wondering if they will find a school in which Sam can be happy and what he has to do to win back Jody.<br>As Alex navigates single life, long-buried family secrets and part-time fatherhood, his son begins playing Minecraft. Sam's imagination blossoms and the game opens up a whole new world for the two to share. Together, one family discovers that sometimes life must fall apart before you can build a better one.<br>A Boy Made of Blocks is a tear-jerking, hilarious and most of all true-to-life novel about the power of difference and one very special little boy. Discover a unique, funny and moving debut that will make you laugh, cry and smile.<br>Meet thirtysomething dad, Alex<br>He loves his wife Jody, but has forgotten how to show it. He loves his son Sam, but doesn't understand him. Something has to change. And he needs to start with himself.<br>Meet eight-year-old Sam<br>Beautiful, surprising, autistic. To him the world is a puzzle he can't solve on his own.<br>But when Sam starts to play Minecraft , it opens up a place where Alex and Sam begin to rediscover both themselves and each other . . .<br>Can one fragmented family put themselves back together, one piece at a time?<br>Inspired by the author's experiences with his own son, A Boy Made of Blocks is an astonishingly authentic story of love, family and autism.
- AutorKeith Stuart
- VerlagLittle Brown & Co Inc
- Seiten400 Seiten
- Gewicht514 g
Meistverkauft in Weltliteratur & Klassiker
Hier sparen: Weltliteratur & Klassiker
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,19
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,14
- EUR 15,50Preistendenz: EUR 15,98
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.