Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,30
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,88
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,79
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,38
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,64
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,28
- EUR 40,00Preistendenz: EUR 41,59
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe emYearbook/em series alternates between a biennial volume tracing recent theological discussions on topics in bioethics and a biennial volume tracing recent regional discussions in bioethics. emVolume 4/em provides a comprehensive single-volume summary of recent international and regional developments on specific topics in bioethics. br/ To give uniformity to the discussions all authors were asked to report on the following topics: new reproductive technologies, abortion, maternal-fetal conflicts, case of severely disabled newborns, consent of treatment and experimentation, confidentiality, equitable access to health care, ethical concerns raised by cost-containment measures, decisions to withhold or withdraw life-sustaining treatment, active euthanasia, the definition of death, organ donation and transplantation, and a final broad category of other issues. br/ The internationally respected contributors report on the following 16 areas: the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, the Netherlands, Germany/Austria/Switzerland, Spain/Portugal/Italy, Scandinavia, Southeast Asia, China, Japan, Australia/New Zealand. br/ The commentators draw on three sets of resources:ul liStatutes, legislative proposals, and regulatory changes that directly influence or have implications for, areas of bioethical concern; /li liCase law and court judgments that shape, either decisively or suggestively, recent legal interpretations of particular issues of areas in bioethics; /li liFormal statements of governmentally appointed commissions, advisory bodies, and representative professional groups, as well as less formal statements and recommendations of other organisations. /li /ul In addition to providing timely summaries of recent developments, the volume offers rich and useful bibliographical references to a wide array of documents, many of which would be difficult for readers to learn about, given the lack of centralized international collection of such documents. br/ The emYearbook/em will be widely consulted by all bioethicists, public policy analysts, lawyers and theologians. br/
- HerausgaberB. Andrew Lustig
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995.
- Seiten433 Seiten
- Gewicht696 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.