TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Date of last modification:
January 23, 2020
These Terms And Conditions apply to all accessing and browsing this site. Please read them carefully. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes take effect on the date they are updated on the website. You will be asked to read and accept the Terms and Conditions each time you place an order to ensure that you are aware of the latest version. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old. If you have any doubts or queries please contact us.
1. Customer means any party to whom we sell the goods or services;
2. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that individual’s trade, business, craft or profession;
3. Trader means a person acting for purposes relating to that person’s trade, business, craft or profession, whether acting personally or through another person acting in the trader’s name or on the trader’s behalf;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between the seller and the customer;
5. Order means the Customer’s order for the goods and/or services;
7. Website means our website www.techno2day.co.uk on which the Goods and Services are advertised.
1. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or any other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
2. All Goods which appear on the website are subject to availability.
2. We may contact you by using email or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
3. This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
1. When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. A Contract will be formed only when you receive an Order Confirmation email from us.
2. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason. However, we will try our best to inform you of the reason without delay.
3. The images of Goods on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Website. Despite our best efforts, the Goods may slightly differ from the images shown on the Website.
Placing An Order
The Order process is set out on the Website. Before submitting the Order it is your responsibility to check and amend any errors that might have occurred during the ordering process.
You will be required to pay for the Goods in full at the time of ordering.
Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
All prices on our website are in UK pounds and include VAT (Value Added Tax) at the current rate.
Once the Order has been confirmed, any further changes may incur additional charges or delays.
We accept payment by bank transfer or verified PayPal users. Please note we only allow PayPal payments based on strict authorization policy.
Payments made by the PayPal method will be liable for an additional fee of 2.5% on the full checkout amount.
Goods or items will only be dispatched once paid for in full and cleared funds.
1. Goods will normally be dispatched within 24 hours of placing the order, this excludes weekends and bank holidays. If a delay is likely we will notify you by email.
2. The Order may arrive in more than one delivery.
3. Items such as batteries can only be posted out to mainland UK due to shipping restrictions if so we will clearly indicate this in the item description.
4. Under any circumstances, if the delivery address is changed after dispatching the goods, the new revised delivery charges will be notified and applied for the buyer to be paid directly to the courier company.
5. Once the goods are received, please check for any damages or missing items. These should be reported within 72 hours otherwise the goods will be considered as accepted in the condition they have arrived therefore no refund or exchange will be issued.
6. If the goods are lost on the way, this should be reported to us as soon as possible.
7. Sometimes, we would be unable to dispatch the goods as planned because of reasons beyond our control including but not limited to reasons such as weather conditions, accidents, fires, acts of God, war, riots, malicious damage, or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible but we can not be held responsible for any delays caused due to the above-mentioned reasons.
8. Delivery time can vary according to the delivery service chosen and estimated delivery time will be provided in the order confirmation email.
Risk and Title
Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
You do not own the Goods until we have received the payment in full.
The Company holds no liability as regards the sold goods for the following:- quality, condition or description of the sold goods or their fitness for any particular purpose; or
For any loss or damage (whether direct or consequential) however caused to the customer or any other person; or
for death or personal injury (caused otherwise than by the negligence of the Company) to the employees or agents of the Customer or to any other person.
Any term, condition, representation or warranty contrary to this Clause, whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise is hereby excluded.
Above mentioned points 1 and 2 shall apply save that id any act of parliament or above statutory provision for the time being in force shall avoid or make unenforceable any of their provisions, they shall be deemed to apply with the exclusion of the provisions thus made void or unenforceable.
Where the Customer is or deals as a consumer, nothing in this clause or elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions shall affect his or her statutory rights.
Withdrawal, Cancellation, And Return
You can withdraw your Order by telling us before the Contract is confirmed, if you simply wish to change your mind you might do so without giving us a reason and without incurring any liability.
You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days after the day of the delivery. To do this, please email us or write to us. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone.
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve our service for future customers.
If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days from the day on which you communicated with us about your cancellation of this Contract, complete with the original packaging to us and/or our supplier (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
In case of refund, the refund will be awarded within 14 days of the day we get the Goods back. The Customer will be reimbursed using the same payment method they used originally, unless otherwise agreed upon with the Customer.
The Company will endeavour to transfer to the Customer the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturer of Goods. In addition to this, additional 30 day Warranty is provided by the Company, subject to Condition below, the Company will, free of charge, repair or, at the Company’s option, replace Tangible Goods or in the case of Services, re-perform Services which are proved to the reasonable satisfaction of the Company to be damaged or defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or design. However, this obligation will not apply:
if the defect arises because the Customer has altered or repaired such Goods without the written consent of the Company;
because the Customer did not follow the manufacturer’s instructions for storage, usage, installation or maintenance of the Goods;
if the Customer has failed to notify the Company of any defect in accordance with Condition 7 where the defect should have been reasonably apparent on reasonable inspection; or
if the Customer fails to notify the Company of the defect within 12 months (or such other period as the Company shall specify at the time of acceptance of the Order for the Supplies) of the date of despatch of the Goods or performance of the Services even if the claimed date of inspection occurs after this period.
Pre-Owned product will come with a standard 30 days Warranty unless stated otherwise. As we don't have any control over the manufacturer and there is no way to find out when the product was first bought (except few gadgets which need activation to start up & they can be traced via their manufacturer).
If we establish contact with the Manufacturer on your behalf beyond the period of initial 30 days, service charges may apply.
Trade or Business Customers
The following conditions apply to orders placed by Trade or Business Customers.
Orders may not be canceled except with our mutual agreement and having been confirmed in writing by a Director of our company. We reserve the right to make cancellations and/or restocking charges.
Claims for missing or damaged items must be made within 2 days of delivery.
B2B gives no warranty that the Website or the Services will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, B2B Marketing provides no warranties (expressed or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.