A low starting bid kicks this off and there is no reserve! Please check out my other auctions for the best deals on vintage jewelry, collectibles, and below wholesale items. Plenty of good $1.00 start items so watch closely if you want great deals. Also, don't be fooled by the "dollar start," I have sold items with an assessed value of up to $90.00 for a single one dollar bid! My site is one place where you actually get more than you pay for! Try me!
For all those who bid on several of my items at a time I offer limited s&h discounts (I wish I could even do more but, as you can imagine, there is "no fat" in my auctions). Here's the way it works:
Take the highest of your s&h charges and then take 1/2 off each subsequent item's s&h charges and add them all together.
Note: Due to rising costs I cannot offer a combined shipping discount on any items that sell for $3.00 or less.
Your bid constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
You will receive non-discounted invoices for s&h but either use the above formula or e-mail me with the ebay auction numbers and I will send you a combined invoice.
We try to be very fair with our S&H charges. Please recognize that seller costs includes time, packing materials (boxes, bubble mailers, bubble wrap, etc.), gas to and from the post office, listing fees, final value fees, PayPal fees, taxes, and more.
PLEASE READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY:
1. QUESTIONS - Feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have. I will try to respond within 12 hours or less.
2. RETURN POLICY - I try to be fair and accurate with all my auctions and descriptions. Please read each auction and bid carefully. As with most listed auctions, I do not offer refunds on any item unless I have inadvertently misrepresented something.
3. COSTUME JEWELRY - Please note that if this is an auction for vintage jewelry some wear is not uncommon but if there are any significant defects I will be sure to let you know. Please note: Virtually all of my new costume jewelry pieces are from suppliers who EXCLUSIVELY use Swarovski Austrian crystal rhinestones. These pieces themselves are not made by Swarovski but they contain stones that are. You will be able to tell the difference from the more generic rhinestones - I assure you!
4. INSURANCE - We promise to pack your item well but recommend insuring items, we hold no liability for those that are not insured and are lost and/or damaged once package is sent.
5. PAYMENT ISSUES - Due to ebay policy, the only form of payment that I currently accept is PayPal. I reserve the right to relist any item that is not paid for within 10 days of the close of the auction.
6. FEEDBACK - Please view my feedback and bid with confidence! I also ask that if for some reason you are not happy with your product you contact me directly before leaving feedback. This is how I earn a living and I strive for positive feedback.
7. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - International winners are asked not to send payment until they have received an invoice from me.
International Buyers – Please Note:
· Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
· Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
· These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
· We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
8. NONPAYING BIDDERS - This seller participates in the non-bidder program. Please do not bid if you do not intend to pay.
Please keep in mind that when you bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and that by placing such a bid you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions stated herein.
Here's what I, in turn, offer you:
*Shipping within 24 hours (unless other circumstances prevent this).
*A variety of payment options
*Forthright business practices
*Constant turnover in inventory (I add about 25 new listings per day so make sure you keep checking back!)
*The best value for your money that you will ever find on ebay - I REFUSE TO BE UNDERSOLD.
Lastly, due to the high volume of auctions that I concurrently run it is hard for me to notify everyone that I have received their payment or sent their item out. Please know that I drive to the post office every day to get these treasures to you as quickly