Meistverkauft in Schulbücher
Hier sparen: Schulbücher
- EUR 5,99Preistendenz: EUR 6,68
- EUR 2,50Preistendenz: EUR 4,49
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 11,20
- EUR 5,99Preistendenz: EUR 6,66
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Revision with unchanged content. Many writers believe it is important for writing instruction to be provided by teachers who are writers themselves. Coursework such as Writing Projects include opportunities for teachers to practice being writers. Yet little specific information exists regarding teachers' awareness of their development as writers and how they use this knowledge to specifically inform their teaching. This study examines the teacher participant commitment to connecting personal writing observations with classroom instruction. This study answers questions such as: - What do teachers learn about themselves as writers in an education course on the teaching of writing? - What plans do the teachers create for their subsequent teaching, based on what they learn about themselves as writers? The book is addressed to professionals in the teaching of writing - those who teach it to young students, Kindergarten through college. It is also intended for professors who instruct teaching candidates who will teach writing.</p>
- AutorJeri H. Watts
- VerlagAV Akademikerverlag
- Seiten160 Seiten
- Gewicht255 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.