Meistverkauft in Geschichte & Militär
Hier sparen: Geschichte & Militär
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 14,98
- EUR 28,95Preistendenz: EUR 29,98
- EUR 17,24Preistendenz: EUR 33,00
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungHigh Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Private First Class William Robert Caddy, (August 8, 1925-March 3, 1945) was a United States Marine who sacrificed his life to save the lives of his platoon leader and platoon sergeant during the Battle of Iwo Jima. For his heroic bravery, he posthumously received his nation's highest military decoration - the Medal of Honor. He was the 72nd Marine of World War II to receive this great honor. William Robert Caddy was born on August 8, 1925 in Quincy, Massachusetts. He attended the schools of Quincy and was a member of his high school varsity baseball team before he left school after his second year. His remaining time as a civilian, he spent as a helper on a milkman's truck. He turned most of his $25 a week pay over to his mother.
- HerausgaberLambert M. Surhone,Miriam T. Timpledon,Susan F. Marseken
- VerlagBetascript Publishing
- Seiten192 Seiten
- Gewicht302 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.