Hier sparen: Computer & Internet
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,89
- EUR 34,40Preistendenz: EUR 44,92
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Wi-Fi, WiMAX technologies are working both in standalone and integrated environments, to improve handover performance, mobility management, QoS, security and etc. Power save management is biggest issues with sleep and idle modes. When mobile node (MN) enter into idle state, it must perform location update, idle nodes is identified by different methods. The main disadvantage of Wi-Fi, WiMAX integrated environment is that, the both technologies perform individual/standalone idle modes managements. Whenever MN joining its home network performs all the authentication procedures even in power save mode, which causes network burden, overhead and delay. In idle mode management when MN frequently changes it's states between active and idle mode in both technologies, authentication and location update messages are perform every change, during this activity it's may be small switching but causes network overhead and reduces network performance as mobile node does not changes its location or paging group for the registration to access network services. This book provided suitable answers regrinding idle mode with authentication for Wi-Fi, WiMAX Integrated System.</p>
- AutorIrfan Hafeez,Wajahat Nosharwan
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten76 Seiten
- Gewicht130 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.