Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 97,88
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,72
- EUR 54,86Preistendenz: EUR 59,36
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 51,85
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungHigh Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! The White Defence League was a British far-right-wing political group. Formed in 1958 it was a splinter group from the League of Empire Loyalists, formed from those who resented the LEL's refusal to contest elections and its strong links to the Conservative Party. The WDL was vehemently against non-white immigration and used the provocative marching techniques popularised by Oswald Mosley, although with much less support than Mosley had in his heyday. In 1960 the party merged with the National Labour Party to form the old British National Party. The party was led by Colin Jordan, who was the leading British exponent of National Socialism. The WDL had offices in both London and Coventry and produced its own newspaper 'Black and White News' sporadically between 1958 and 1959. John Tyndall had also been a member.
- AutorLambert M. Surhone,Miriam T. Timpledon,Susan F. Marseken
- HerausgaberLambert M. Surhone,Miriam T. Timpledon,Susan F. Marseken
- VerlagBetascript Publishing
- Seiten200 Seiten
- Gewicht314 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.