Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 98,98
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,72
- EUR 54,28Preistendenz: EUR 59,36
- EUR 17,79Preistendenz: EUR 19,98
- EUR 4,79Preistendenz: EUR 6,31
- EUR 10,50Preistendenz: EUR 13,40
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,29
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSeminar paper from the year 2013 in the subject Communications - Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing, Social Media, grade: 2,0, University of Applied Sciences Köln RFH, language: English, abstract: The classical way music artists have to go to become successful is to convince the guard of a music label to get a chance to convince millions of people with their music afterwards. The labels then contrive a marketing-strategy for the new artists and arrange live-concerts in front of small audiences, which are a good medium to give the world a first impression of the artists talent and style of music.<br>In the era of web 2.01,the way goes the other way around: Through social media they can create their music career vast on their own and can profile themselves. Uploading a music video, e.g. on YouTube, and convincing millions of people can be the key to call the labels attention to the unknown artists.<br>The music labels work has also changed: Scouts search for talents on social media platforms. On the basis of users feedback, they can analyse, whose music runs and so which artists they want to contract. But often the labels look for artists, who are really talented and already have a self-marketing-strategy.2 That shows some kind of a new era in the social media, because during the last years, the term social media marketing was formed and operated. In the first period, after the entrance in the web 2.0, people didn t know about the spheres and possbilities of social media. Using it as a marketing tool has opened new gates for musicians to create the first buzz.<br>The following explanations demonstrate the effectiveness of marketing in social media on the basis of the world s largest social platforms, Facebook and YouTube. Additionally, two cases of successful self-marketing through social media are exemplified in the end: the story of success of Justin Bieber and Lana Del Rey. Their appearance on Facebook and YouTube
- AutorSarah Gottschling
- Seiten36 Seiten
- Gewicht69 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.