Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Major life transitions such as leaving the protected environment of school or starting a new career can be daunting. It is scary to face a wall of choices, knowing that no one is going to tell us whether or not we are making the right decision. There is no clearly delineated path or recipe for success. Even figuring out how and where to start can be a challenge. That is, until now.</p><p>As executive director of the Stanford Technology Ventures Program, Tina Seelig guides her students as they make the difficult transition from the academic environment to the professional world, providing tangible skills and insights that will last a lifetime. Seelig is an entrepreneur, neuroscientist, and popular teacher, and in <em>What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20</em> she shares with us what she offers her students&8212;provocative stories, inspiring advice, and a big dose of humility and humor. </p><p>These pages are filled with fascinating examples, from the classroom to the boardroom, of individuals defying expectations, challenging assumptions, and achieving amazing success. Seelig throws out the old rules and provides a new model for reaching our highest potential. We discover how to have a healthy disregard for the impossible, how to recover from failure, and how most problems are remarkable opportunities in disguise.</p><p><em>What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20</em> is a much-needed book for everyone looking to make their mark on the world.</p>
- AutorTina Seelig
- VerlagHarper Collins Publ. USA
- Seiten208 Seiten
- Gewicht192 g
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,99
- EUR 51,17Preistendenz: EUR 58,41
- EUR 68,98Preistendenz: EUR 72,71
- EUR 35,95Preistendenz: EUR 40,60
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.