Meistverkauft in Informatik
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 48,00Preistendenz: EUR 59,82
- EUR 47,39Preistendenz: EUR 53,83
- EUR 15,99Preistendenz: EUR 16,16
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,98
- EUR 24,80Preistendenz: EUR 25,07
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungI have always been fascinated with engineering. From Roman bridges and jumbo jets to steam engines and CD players, it is the privilege of the en gineer to combine scientific insights and technical possibilities into useful and elegant products. Engineers get a great deal of satisfaction from the usefulness and beauty of their designs. Some of these designs have a major impact on our daily lives, others enable further scientific insights or shift limits of technology. The successful engineer is familiar with the scientific basis of the field and the technology of the components, and has an eye for the envisioned applications. For example, to build an airplane, one had better understand the physics of motion, the structural properties of alu minum, and the size of passengers. And the physics of motion requires a mastery of mathematics, in particular calculus. Computers are a marvel of modern engineering. They come in a wide variety and their range of applications seems endless. One of the charac teristics that makes computers different from other engineering products is their programmability. Dishwashers have some limited programming capa is not the key part of the device. Their essential part is some bility, but it enclosed space where the dishes are stored and flushed with hot water. Computers are embedded in many different environments, but in their case the programming capability is the essential part. All computers are programmed in more or less the same way.
- AutorJan L. A. van de Snepscheut
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Seiten478 Seiten
- Gewicht743 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.