- EUR 197,94Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 174,96Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungWetland Systems covers broad water and environmental engineering aspects relevant for the drainage and treatment of storm water and wastewater. It provides a descriptive overview of complex &8216;black box&8217; treatment systems and the general design issues involved. Standard and novel design recommendations for predominantly constructed wetlands and related sustainable drainage systems are given to take into account the interests of professional engineers and environmental scientists. Wetland Systems deals comprehensively with not only the design, operation, maintenance and water quality monitoring of traditional and novel wetland systems, but also covers: &8226; Analysis of asset performance &8226; Modelling of treatment processes &8226; Performances of existing infrastructure &8226; Sustainability and economic issues Solutions to pressing water quality problems associated with constructed treatment wetlands, integrated constructed wetlands, farm constructed wetlands and storm water ponds, and other sustainable biological filtration and treatment technologies linked to public health engineering are explained. Case study topics are diverse: natural wetlands and constructed treatment wetlands; sustainable water management; and specific applications, such as wetlands treating hydrocarbons. The research projects discussed are multi-disciplinary, holistic, experimental and modelling-orientated. Wetland Systems is a useful reference for the design and operation of wetland systems by engineers and scientists working for the water industry, non-governmental organisations, local authorities and governmental bodies. It is also a valuable text for undergraduate and postgraduate students, lecturers and researchers in civil and environmental engineering fields.
- AutorMiklas Scholz
- SerieGreen Energy and Technology
- VerlagSpringer Verlag London
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten235 Seiten
- Gewicht549 g
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 3,77Preistendenz: EUR 4,14
- EUR 11,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,91
- EUR 9,98Preistendenz: EUR 11,98
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.