Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,04
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,39
- EUR 17,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,70
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,77
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,75
- EUR 5,70Preistendenz: EUR 6,03
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,59
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe author who was a Ph.D. student from the University of California, Santa Barbara, writes this book in fulfillment of degree requirements. She obtained a B.S. and M.S degree in Microbiology/Immunology from California State University, Los Angeles. As a graduate student at the University Of California, Santa Barbara her overall aim was to understand the fundamental design and function of mussel foot proteins that will achieve translation from bio-adhesion to synthetic systems. She was personally interested in the natural role of bio-adhesion in marine mussels and how they tailor the microenvironment to achieve adhesion under water. She has contributed to the scientific community to advance science and engineering research with the collaborative efforts of many great researchers at UCSB. In addition to her research projects, she was involved extensively in outreach programs at the Materials Research Laboratory at UCSB. Working with these programs has given her strong leadership, communication and teamwork skills. She is currently a Child Health Research Institute Postdoctoral Fellow at Stanford University School of Medicine focusing research in Fetal Maternal Medicine.
- AutorNadine Martinez
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten176 Seiten
- Gewicht278 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.