Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,08
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<br>Long-awaited update of best-selling volume tackles Web design and redesign in today's changing economic and technological climate!<br>A changed economy means a changed approach to Web design and redesign: This book addresses those changes! <br>Author Kelly Goto is a much-sought-after presenter on the topic of workflow for Web design projects. <br>Full-color volume provides a visual approach-complete with diagrams, checklists, and a color-based organization-that will appeal to its audience: designers! If anything, this volume's premise-that the business of Web design is one of constant change-has only proven truer over time. So much so, in fact, that the 12-month design cycles cited in the last edition have shrunk to 6 or even 3 months today. Which is why, more than ever, Web designers need a smart, practical guide that shows them how to plan, budget, organize, and manage their Web redesign projects from conceptualization to launch. This volume delivers - for web design and redesign processes! In these pages Web designer extraordinaire Kelly Goto and coauthor Emily Cotler have distilled their real-world experience into a sound approach to Web redesign workflow that is as much about business priorities as it is about good design. By focusing on where these priorities intersect, Kelly and Emily get straight to the heart of the matter. Each chapter includes a case study that illustrates a key step in the process, and a plethora of forms, checklists, and worksheets that help readers put their knowledge into action.<br>Kelly Goto is the principal at gotomedia, a Web design firm in San Francisco. Previously she has served as creative director for the San Francisco office of Idea Integration (a Web design firm).<br>Emily Cotler is the principal at waxcreative.com and a graphic designer, Web designer, product manager, site producer, journalist, and author.<br>
- AutorEmily Cotler,Kelly Goto
- Ausgabe2nd ed.
- VerlagNew Riders
- Seiten296 Seiten
- Gewicht860 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.