Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 36,50
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 46,91
- EUR 12,58Preistendenz: EUR 13,13
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 12,32
- EUR 25,95Preistendenz: EUR 31,98
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Bachelor Thesis from the year 2014 in the subject Literature - Africa, grade: A, , course: BS Honors English literature - African poetry, language: English, abstract: This research work on Derek Walcott's Poetry is Qualitative research which is descriptive in its literary form. Its objective is to portray the water imagery. The other aspects discussed in this<br>research are the link between sea (water) and history. Walcott had a bitter experience with history. He is of the opinion that he was plucked from his roots and thrown away in West Indies because<br>of which he suffered from identity crises. This research seeks to identify how Walcott self consciously uses water animals, water imagery and the significance of sea with its relationship with history in his collection of poems The Star-Apple Kingdom (1979).Walcott was an elated and enthusiastic poet passionately in love with English. He was one of the resilient diasporic Caribbean writers. Derek Walcott was born on a small island in St. Lucia in 1930 and spent almost whole of his life writing about the sea. <br>This thesis is divided into four chapters. First chapter includes introduction to the topic of the thesis. The second chapter includes literature review. The third chapter deals with the<br>relationship of sea and history while the fourth and the last chapter deals with the water imagery and how Walcott associates Sea and history with each other. This thesis tends to prove that<br>Walcott relates sea and history and also he uses a lot of water imagery in in his collection of poems The Star Apple Kingdom.</p>
- AutorMishal Nasir
- Seiten52 Seiten
- Gewicht88 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.