Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungA breathtaking sci-fi space saga inspired by astrology that will stun fans of the Illuminae Files and Starbound series.<br>Orphaned, disgraced, and stripped of her title, Rho is ready to live life quietly, as an aid worker in the Cancrian refugee camp on House Capricorn.<br>But news has spread that the Marad--an unbalanced terrorist group determined to overturn harmony in the Galaxy--could strike any House at any moment.<br>Then, unwelcome nightmare that he is, Ochus appears to Rho, bearing a cryptic message that leaves her with no choice but to fight.<br>Now Rho must embark on a high-stakes journey through an all-new set of Houses, where she discovers that there's much more to her Galaxy--and to herself--than she could have ever imagined.
- AutorRomina Russell
- VerlagPenguin LCC US
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten320 Seiten
- Gewicht516 g
- Leseprobe<br>Razorbill, an Imprint of Penguin Random House<br>Penguin.com<br>Copyright © 2015 Penguin Random House LLC<br>Penguin supports copyright. Copyright fuels creativity, encourages diverse voices, promotes free speech, and creates a vibrant culture. Thank you for buying an authorized edition of this book and for complying with copyright laws by not reproducing, scanning, or distributing any part of it in any form without permission. You are supporting writers and allowing Penguin to continue to publish books for every reader.<br>ISBN: 978-0-698-14615-0<br>This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.<br>Title Page<br>Copyright<br>Dedication<br>The Constellations<br>The Houses of the Zodiac Galaxy<br>Prologue<br>Chapter 1<br>Chapter 2<br>Chapter 3<br>Chapter 4<br>Chapter 5<br>Chapter 6<br>Chapter 7<br>Chapter 8<br>Chapter 9<br>Chapter 10<br>Chapter 11<br>Chapter 12<br>Chapter 13<br>Chapter 14<br>Chapter 15<br>Chapter 16<br>Chapter 17<br>Chapter 18<br>Chapter 19<br>Chapter 20<br>Chapter 21<br>Chapter 22<br>Chapter 23<br>Chapter 24<br>Chapter 25<br>Chapter 26<br>Chapter 27<br>Chapter 28<br>Chapter 29<br>Chapter 30<br>Chapter 31<br>Chapter 32<br>Chapter 33<br>Chapter 34<br>Chapter 35<br>Chapter 36<br>Acknowledgments<br>PROLOGUE<br>WHEN I THINK OF MOM, I think of the day she abandoned us. There are dozens of memories that still haunt me, but that one always shoves its way to the surface first, submerging all other thoughts with its power.<br>I remember knowing something was wrong when Helios's rays-and not Mom's whistle-roused me. Every day, I'd awoken to the low-pitched call of the black seashell Dad had found for Mom on their first date; she kept it buried in her hair, pinning up her long locks, and plucked it out only for our daily drills.<br>But this morning dawned unannounced. I clambered out of bed, changed into my school uniform, and searched the bungalow for my parents.<br>The first person I spotted was Stanton. He was in his room across the hall, one side of his face glued to the wall. "Why are you-?"<br>"Shhh." He pointed to the crack in the sand-and-seashell wall through which he could listen into our parents' room. "Something's up," he mouthed.<br>I dutifully froze and awaited my big brother's next cue. Stanton was ten, so he attended school on a pod city with our neighbor, Jewel Belger. Her mom would arrive any moment to pick him up, and Stanton was still in his nightclothes
Meistverkauft in Erstes Lesen
Hier sparen: Erstes Lesen
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,22
- EUR 10,99Preistendenz: EUR 11,34
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,17
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,11
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,21
- EUR 5,99Preistendenz: EUR 6,10
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.