Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,67
- EUR 32,74Preistendenz: EUR 62,54
- EUR 35,95Preistendenz: EUR 39,85
- EUR 18,48Preistendenz: EUR 20,94
- EUR 7,40Preistendenz: EUR 10,84
- EUR 5,54Preistendenz: EUR 10,82
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,52
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungVote buying in elections has become a common trend in most developing countries. The research offers this perspective that those who aspire for political office should not use due influence to alter the results of poll. Many scholars have argued that politics of belly has been the driving force for electoral malpractices, fraud and vote buying in elections. It is not good to be poor as many of the poor are as vulnerable to this device as they are often influenced with cash, gifts and donations. It can be contested that results of any election cannot be said to be free and fair when they marred with corruption, bribery to intimidation and fraud. This is not acceptable in any democratic society for one to get into office dubiously. Fundamentally, the times are changing in most African countries no matter how much a candidate spends to be elected for political office the chances are high that one would not be elected. The people deserve better than vote buying and it is illegal to buy votes for one to be elected. In most advanced democracies in the world, there are lesser opportunity costs for one to buy the voters because elections are held in environment that assures credibility.
- AutorJimmy Chulu
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten92 Seiten
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.