Hier sparen: Computer & Internet
- EUR 36,47Preistendenz: EUR 42,79
- EUR 12,98Preistendenz: EUR 14,22
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,98
- EUR 33,85Preistendenz: EUR 37,39
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungVirtual Environments -(VE) the new dimension in man-machine-communication -have been developed and experienced in Europe since 1990. In early 1993 the Eurographics Association decided to establish a working group on Virtual Environments with the aim to communicate advances in this fascinating area on a scientific and technical level. In September 1993 the first workshop on VEs was held in Barcelona, Spain, in conjunction with the annual Eurographics conference. The workshop brought together about 35 researchers from Europe and the US. The second workshop was held together with Imagina '95 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. This time, around 40 researchers from Europe, the US, but also from Asia met for a 2-day exchange of experience. Needless to say -as in all Eurographics workshops -we found the atmosphere very open and refreshing. The workshops were sponsored by ONR (Office of Naval Research), UK; US Army Research Institute, UK; University of Catalonia, Spain; EDF France; CAE France, INA France and IGD Germany and locally organized by Daniele Tost and Jaques David. While in the first workshop in 1993 many concepts in VE were presented, the '95 workshop showed up various applications in different areas and demonstrated quite clearly that Virtual Environments are now used in interactive applications.
- HerausgaberMartin Göbel
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995.
- Seiten307 Seiten
- Gewicht553 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.