Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,16
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,61
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,29
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p><br /><p><b>Praise for <i>Value-Driven Business Process Management</i></b></p><p>"The book goes well beyond a traditional methods-and-tools perspective to present the most current, broadly informed view of BPM as a management discipline. . . ."<br><b>-Paul O'Flaherty, Finance Director, Eskom</b></p><p>"Franz and Kirchmer go directly to the heart of the role of BPM in business by focusing on value as the driver, management discipline as the requirement, and translating strategy into execution as the measure of success. . . ."<br><b>-Richard Maltsbarger, SVP of Strategy & BPM, Lowe's Companies, Inc.</b></p><p>"If your CEO has delivered a set of strategic imperatives, you are ready for Value-Driven BPM. This book provides the vision of how to win in the integrated global economy by building a core BPM discipline in your company to simplify the delivery of business strategy. . . ."<br><b>-Kathleen Donahue, Senior Director of Business Process Management, Pfizer Inc.</b></p><p>"Business Process Management (BPM) has to be implemented as a management discipline and linked to the strategic imperatives of an organization in order to achieve the best business impact. Franz and Kirchmer show how this can be achieved. . . . I recommend the book to top executives, BPM practitioners, as well as the academic world."<br><b>-Professor Dr. Drs. h.c. August-Wilhelm Scheer, BPM Thought Leader and Entrepreneur</b></p><p>"<i>Value-Driven Business Process Management</i> is a game-changing book. . . ."<br><b>-Larry M. Starr, Ph.D., Executive Director and Academic Chair, Organizational Dynamics Graduate Studies, University of Pennsylvania</b></p><p>"Franz and Kirchmer provide a strong foundation for readers in every phase of their BPM life cycle."<br><b>-Alan Trefler, Founder and CEO, Pegasystems Inc.</b></p><p>"Value-driven BPM, as defined by Franz and Kirchmer, is an insightful way to use the available methods and tools to get real business impact through process management. It is a fresh approach to quickly move from strategy into execution."<br><b>-Dr. Wolfram Jost, CTO, Software AG</b></p><p><b>About the Book:</b></p><p>Business Process Management (BPM) is a powerful management discipline for driving efficiency and innovation, as well as achieving strategic imperatives. When you develop a business strategy that is supported by a pragmatic application of BPM, your processes become important assets-and business success soon follows. It's called value-driven BPM, and this game-changing guide takes you step by step through the entire process.</p><p>A team of BPM experts from the global management consulting company Accenture provides some of the key ingredients you need to achieve the highest levels of differentiation and performance. Franz and Kirchmer explain how to launch value-driven BPM in synchronicity with existing BPM efforts, and they reveal common roadblocks along with clear steps for overcoming them. With <i>Value-Driven Business Process Management</i>, you have in your hands a full-suite guide to:<ul><li>Achieving immediate business benefi ts while building lasting BPM capabilities<li>Putting the right team and infrastructure in place to build an organ
- AutorMathias Kirchmer,Peter Franz
- VerlagMcGraw-Hill Education Ltd
- Seiten240 Seiten
- Gewicht350 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.