Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book consists of an extensive examination of the work and life of one of the most important American political scientists of the twentieth century, V. O. Key, Jr. (1908-1963). The research is based on Key&8217;s voluminous personal papers, interviews with his family, colleagues, and graduate students, plus thorough study of all of his published and unpublished writings, much of which is not readily accessible today.<br> Part I offers a narrative account of Key&8217;s life from his upbringing and early education in Texas, through his graduate political science training at the University of Chicago and his steady rise as a scholar from the latter 1930s through the end of the 1940s, to his highly productive final fourteen years (1949-1963) at the very pinnacle of the discipline. Part II is made up of five chapters that explore the many aspects of Key&8217;s professional career during his peak years, chapters that fully reveal his wise, sensible approach to the study of politics.
- AutorAndrew M. Lucker
- VerlagLang, Peter
- Seiten368 Seiten
- Gewicht510 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,60
- EUR 39,00Preistendenz: EUR 39,40
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,15
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,96
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.