Meistverkauft in Informatik
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 24,24Preistendenz: EUR 29,41
- EUR 47,08Preistendenz: EUR 53,65
- EUR 29,85Preistendenz: EUR 56,40
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe idea for this workshop originated when I came across and read Martin Zelkowitz's book on Requirements for Software Engineering Environments (the proceedings of a small workshop held at the University of Maryland in 1986). Although stimulated by the book I was also disappointed in that it didn't adequately address two important questions - "Whose requirements are these?" and "Will the environment which meets all these requirements be usable by software engineers?". And thus was the decision made to organise this workshop which would explicitly address these two questions. As time went by setting things up, it became clear that our workshop would happen more than five years after the Maryland workshop and thus, at the same time as addressing the two questions above, this workshop would attempt to update the Zelkowitz approach. Hence the workshop acquired two halves, one dominated by discussion of what we already know about usability problems in software engineering and the other by discussion of existing solutions (technical and otherwise) to these problems. This scheme also provided a good format for bringing together those in the HeI community concerned with the human factors of software engineering and those building tools to solve acknowledged, but rarely understood problems.
- HerausgaberDavid J. Gilmore,Francoise Detienne,Russel L. Winder
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994.
- Seiten384 Seiten
- Gewicht596 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.