Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,10
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,50
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,13
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungMacDonald's Unspoken Sermons include sermons arranged in series building upon one another. Throughout the series MacDonald is more concerned with a person developing a love of God than developing dogmas. His sermons are focused more on doing the will of God than believing true things about God. George MacDonald was a Scottish author, poet, and Christian minister. He is known particularly for his poignant fairy tales and fantasy novels. MacDonald inspired many authors; W. H. Auden, J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, E. Nesbit, Madeleine L'Engle, Elizabeth Yates and there is even evidence that Twain was influenced by MacDonald. It was C.S. Lewis who wrote that he regarded MacDonald as his "master": "Picking up a copy of Phantastes one day at a train-station bookstall, I began to read. A few hours later," said Lewis, "I knew that I had crossed a great frontier." G. K. Chesterton cited The Princess and the Goblin as a book that had "made a difference to my whole existence."
- AutorGeorge MacDonald
- VerlagBottom of the Hill Publishing
- Seiten282 Seiten
- Gewicht491 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.