Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,94
- EUR 11,32Preistendenz: EUR 11,87
- EUR 19,30Preistendenz: EUR 19,77
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,28
- EUR 14,44Preistendenz: EUR 15,18
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Not entitled to get angry? Really?It's a radical, provocative idea: We're not entitled to get offended or stay angry. The idea of our own "righteous anger" is a myth. It is the number one problem in our societies today and, as Dallas Willard says, Christians have not been taught out of it.As it turns out, giving up our "right" to be offended can be one of the most freeing, healthy, simplifying, relaxing, refreshing, stress-relieving, encouraging things we can do.In "Unoffendable" readers will find something of immeasurable value--a concrete, practical way to live life with less stress. They'll adjust their expectations to fit human nature and replace perpetual anger with refreshing humility and gratitude.The book offers a unique viewpoint, challenging the idea that Christians can ever harbor "righteous anger" or that there even"is" such a thing for believers.Few other books exist with such a radical, provocative proposal to consider. We have no right to anger. We are to get rid of it, period. Completely. And it "is "possible to choose to be "unoffendable."Through the author's winsome, humorous, and conversational style, this book doesn't add another thing to do on a stressed-out person's ever-growing list. Better, it actually seeks to "lift" religious burdens from readers' backs and allow them to experience the joy of gratitude, perhaps for the first time, every single day of their lives.</p>
- AutorBrant Hansen
- VerlagThomas Nelson Publishers
- Seiten214 Seiten
- Gewicht208 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.