Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 10,80Preistendenz: EUR 11,48
- EUR 51,17Preistendenz: EUR 58,40
- EUR 66,48Preistendenz: EUR 72,95
- EUR 9,54Preistendenz: EUR 11,99
- EUR 61,95Preistendenz: EUR 69,89
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>In our present time, passing unnoticed is a very recognisable experience. Although the popularity of social media demonstrates our aim for a few minutes of fame, in fact it emphasises the impossibility of this. We can share an experience with friends, with equal minds, but it will only be noticed by that limited group, undetected by the rest of the world. <BR>To pass unnoticed is the defining notion of the Unnoticed Art Festival. It embraces the fact that genuine engagement will be limited to a small group of those involved. I assume that, because of not being perceived by others, because of this public privacy, the performer will experience the connection with the work and with the group more intense. <BR>The book Unnoticed Art was published in 2014 by artist Frans van Lent, and will be distributed by Jap Sam Books from Spring 2015 on. <BR>The core of the book is the index and descriptions of 34 performance concepts carried out by volunteers at the Unnoticed Art Festival in May 2014. Connected to the concepts are the experiences and comments of the volunteers who have been executing the works. Within the framework of this festival we chose to document in the form of personal notes only. No photos of videos were taken, to avoid the special attention of passers-by.<BR>The last part of Unnoticed Art contains an essay, 'Three Positions', on the development of the video performances of Frans van Lent into the concept of unnoticed art<BR>Unnoticed Art consists of concepts by the following artists: Rafael Abreu Canedo (BR), Sarah Boulton (GB), Derek Dadian-Smith (USA), Craig Damrauer (USA), Dino Dinco ((USA), Mr. and Mrs Gray (NL), Linda Hesh (USA), Hiroomi Horiuchi (JP), David Horvitz (USA), Daan den Houter (NL), Jeroen Jongeleen (NL), Ienke Kastelein (NL), Jonathon Keats (USA), Joke van Kerkwijk (NL), Kees Koomen (NL), Margreet Kramer (NL), Gavin Krastin (ZA), Frans van Lent (NL), Steef van Lent (DE), Gretta Louw (AU), Lilla Magyari (HU), Andrew McNiven (GB), Janet Meaney (AU), Tim Miller (GB), Marnik Neven (BE), Joyce Overheul (NL), Nico Parlevliet (NL), Malin Peter (SW), Jess Rose (GB), Julie Rozman (USA), Roekoe M (NL), Joshua Schwebel (CA),Edwin Stolk (NL), and Topp & Dubio (NL).</p>
- AutorFrans Van Lent,Maria Martens
- VerlagJap Sam Books
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten74 Seiten
- Gewicht214 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.