- EUR 27,49Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 29,14Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungTrend-Driven Innovation Beat accelerating customer expectations. Every business leader, entrepreneur, innovator, and marketer wants to know where customers are headed. The problem? The received wisdom on how to find out is wrong. In this startling new book, the team at trendwatching.com share a powerful, counter-intuitive truth: to discover what people want next, stop looking at customers and start looking at businesses. That means learning how to draw powerful insights from the way leading brands and disruptive startups--from Apple to Uber, Chipotle to Patagonia--redefine customer expectations. Sharing the secrets that have led thousands of the world's most successful brands and agencies to rely on trendwatching.com for over a decade, Trend-Driven Innovation is the book that will reconfigure your view of the business world forever. You'll learn: * How to spot emerging trends using three crucial building blocks, and how to recognize the expectation gaps that herald opportunity. * Why most professionals focus on precisely the wrong trends and innovations, and how to avoid this. * How to turn trends and insights into innovations that customers will love. Amid the endless change that defines today's business environment, opportunity is everywhere. Highly practical, and featuring real-world examples from around the world, Trend-Driven Innovation is the actionable, battle-tested manual that will enable you harness those opportunities time after time. Setting you up to build an organization that matters, products customers lust after, and campaigns people can't stop talking about.
- AutorDavid Mattin,Delia Dumitrescu,Henry Mason,Maxwell Luthy
- Ausgabe1. Auflage
- VerlagJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Seiten368 Seiten
- Gewicht803 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.