Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungChildren with nonverbal learning disabilities (NVLD) have needs that can take many forms and may, over time, require consultation and collaboration with professionals from several fields. Given that multiple specialists may be involved in working with children with NVLD &8211; as well as the array of treatment variables &8211; even seasoned practitioners may find themselves in confusing situations. <br>Treating NVLD in Children takes a developmental view of how the problems and needs of young people with nonverbal learning disabilities evolve and offers a concise guide for professionals who are likely to contribute to treatment. Expert practitioners across specialties in psychology, education, and rehabilitative therapy explain their roles in treatment, the decisions they are called on to make, and their interactions with other professionals. Collaborative interventions and teamwork are emphasized, as are transitions to higher learning, employment, and the adult world. <br>Among the book&8217;s key features are: <br>* A new four-subtype model of NVLD, with supporting research.* A brief guide to assessment, transmitting results, and treatment planning.* Chapters detailing the work of psychologists, therapists, coaches, and others in helping children with NVLD.* Material specific to improving reading, writing, and mathematics. * Overview of issues in emotional competency and independent living. * An instructive personal account of growing up with NVLD. Treating NVLD in Children: Professional Collaborations for Positive Outcomes is a key resource for a wide range of professionals working with children, including school and clinical child psychologists; educational psychologists and therapists; pediatricians; social workers and school counselors; speech and language therapists; child and adolescent psychiatrists; and marriage and family therapists.
- HerausgaberJessica Broitman,John M. Davis
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten366 Seiten
- Gewicht742 g
Meistverkauft in Psychologie & Hilfe
Hier sparen: Psychologie & Hilfe
- EUR 16,00Preistendenz: EUR 16,26
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,77
- EUR 29,95Preistendenz: EUR 30,38
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,37
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,22
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 8,21
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.