Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 5,72Preistendenz: EUR 7,82
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,99
- EUR 4,00Preistendenz: EUR 7,98
- EUR 8,17Preistendenz: EUR 9,61
- EUR 4,20Preistendenz: EUR 5,04
- EUR 15,56Preistendenz: EUR 19,94
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Symbolism is a late nineteenth century art movement in which everything can be idiosyncratic in many cases. Symbols may have different meanings from era to era, age-to-age, culture to culture and land to land. Since they are personally, conventionally, and arche-typically idiosyncratic, their understanding and consequently their translating cannot an easy work to do. The present descriptive research is an attempt to investigate the renderings of symbolism in four W. B. Yeats's plays. The present five-part book elaborates on symbolism and translation of Yeats's four plays from theory into practice in order to identify and examine the translation procedures of symbols in Yeatsian drama translated from English into Farsi. The findings and results may be useful for translators of both English and Persian. It may come of use to those scholars who are interested in literature and culture and those who choose to work on cultural barriers like symbols. It may also have outcome for directors who may have difficulty for performing the symbolic plays. In addition, it may come of use for syllabus designers in TS, preparing textbooks for training translators.</p>
- AutorMehdi Ghobadi
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten140 Seiten
- Gewicht225 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.