Hier sparen: Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- EUR 15,50Preistendenz: EUR 15,69
- EUR 5,99Preistendenz: EUR 7,88
- EUR 13,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,87
- EUR 15,07Preistendenz: EUR 15,88
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungTransition to Accrual Accounting in the Public Sector of Developed and Developing Countries: Problems and Requirements The purpose of this study is to develop a better understanding of the way in which accrual accounting can successfully be adopted in the public sector as well as to attain the target benefits of that adoption. This study investigates both theoretically and empirically the transition problems that inhibit the transition to accrual accounting in the public sector of both developed and developing countries and the requirements that facilitate that transition too. Consequently, it is conducting an empirical research, which aims at researching to what extent the factors that can facilitate or preclude the transition to accrual accounting can empirically be confirmed and investigated. In addition, the empirical research has comprised statistical analysis, which was desirable e.g. to find out the significance of the differences of the factors that can preclude or facilitate the successful transition to accrual accounting within each country apart (for the Netherlands and Egypt) and between the two countries.
- AutorHassan Ouda
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten424 Seiten
- Gewicht578 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.