Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,34
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,27
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe book broadly discusses the trade liberalization impact on the food sector of Bangladesh. For doing so the book comprises of two sections, firstly; to analyze the policy incentives in terms of protection and efficiency of production through analysing comparative advantages in the rice sector by using policy analysis matrix (PAM) and secondly, to measure the effect of policy shocks on production, consumption and welfare distribution in the food sector of Bangladesh by using multi market modelling technique. From PAM in-line with financial profit, social profit, policy transfers and various protection coefficients such as NPCO,NPCI,EPC and PC and competitiveness coefficients such as DRC, SCB, SNRL and PNRL were derived.On the other hand, through multimarket modeling five scenarios (baseline: assumed free trade; Doha round: price increased effect;high cost: 5% decrease in supply under highest Doha round projection; productivity shift: 10% increase in supply and national protection: different level of protection in both market under baseline) were analyzed to know the welfare distribution as well as food security impact of price or policy shocks
- AutorAbu Hayat Md. Saiful Islam
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten144 Seiten
- Gewicht231 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.