Weitere Artikel mit Bezug zu diesem Produkt
Meistverkauft in PC- & Videospiele
Hier sparen: PC- & Videospiele
- EUR 33,99Preistendenz: EUR 35,08
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 52,58
- EUR 34,39Preistendenz: EUR 40,99
- EUR 33,33Preistendenz: EUR 34,30
- EUR 24,44Preistendenz: EUR 26,07
- EUR 51,89Preistendenz: EUR 57,37
- EUR 32,89Preistendenz: EUR 34,98
Über dieses Produkt
- Product InformationThe Birdman goes back underground for his sixth foray into video games, this direct sequel to 2003's RPG-style on-board adventure. As in the original Tony Hawk's Underground, THUG 2 centers on a player-created character, who must work his or her way up from suburban obscurity to extreme sport stardom. As in the previous game, players create their characters from scratch, assigning skill points and choosing from the widest array of appearance options yet offered in the series. Once created, the player's character is picked by Mr. Hawk himself, to lead a team of skaters against a rival gang in the game's "World Destruction Tour" competition, which plays out in famous cities around the globe.<br><br>The rival team in question is "Team Bam," and it's lead by extreme sports bad boy Bam Margera against the player's own "Team Hawk." Challenges are diverse, with goals that range from claiming turf with graffiti and stickers to more mischievously destructive objectives. Players can now annoy local pedestrians, by pelting them with projectiles, but they'll want to keep an eye out for new talent. There are over 20 different skater characters in the game (often found going about their non-skater business) who may be persuaded to join up and strengthen the player's team. Gamers can switch between teammate characters on the fly, allowing them to use the strengths of different skaters as different situations call for them.<br><br>In addition to the extensive character creation tools it offers, THUG 2 also lets players design their own tricks, skate parks, and even custom graffiti "tags." For old-school Pro Skater fans, THUG 2 also features a "Classic" mode, with a play style more similar to that of earlier entries in the franchise. Here, virtual skaters will race to complete familiar goals such as collecting letters to spell the word "SKATE," finding the secret video tape, and earning top scores in timed runs.
- GameTony Hawk's Underground 2
- PlatformNintendo GameCube
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- ESRB DescriptorBlood, Crude Humor, Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year2004
- Game Special Features<li>Take on the world in the all-new Story mode or skate it old school through 15 levels in Classic mode<br/><br/><li>Skate as Tony Hawk, Bam Margera, Wee Man, Steve O, and many more<br/><br/><li>Get creative creating your own graphics, skaters, skateparks, and goals<br/><br/>
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.