Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,08
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe tomato is commercially important throughout the world both for the fresh fruit market and the processed food industries. It is grown in a wide range of climates in the field, under protection in plastic greenhouses and in heated glasshouses. Genetic, physiological and pathological investigations frequently adopt the tomato plant as a convenient subject. Hitherto, much of the information on tomatoes has been fragmented: tomatoes grown in the field and under protection have been considered separately and the more fundamental findings from research have often failed to reach those involved directly or indirectly in commercial crop production. Similarly, the research scientist is often unaware of the problems of commercial crop production and the possible relevance of his work to the crop. This book is an attempt to rectify that situation. By giving a thorough scientific review of all factors influencing tomato production systems, it is hoped that this book will prove useful to students, researchers and commercial producers alike. It gives the basis for the develop ment of improved cultivars, the formulation of strategies for managing pest, disease and disorder problems and the production of high yields of good quality fruit as well as suggesting important areas for scientific initiatives. The extensive bibliographies provide a comprehensive database for tomato researchers. Such a vast subject could not be covered with authority by anyone author.
- AutorJ. Atherton,J. Rudich
- HerausgaberJ. Atherton,J. Rudich
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten661 Seiten
- Gewicht1169 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.