Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungHigh Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Thomas Allen 'Tom' Coburn, M.D. (born March 14, 1948), is an American politician, medical doctor, and ordained Southern Baptist deacon. A member of the Republican Party, he currently serves as the junior U.S. Senator from Oklahoma. Coburn was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1994 as part of the 'Republican Revolution.' He upheld his campaign pledge to serve no more than three consecutive terms and did not run for re-election in 2000. In 2004, he returned to political office with a successful run for the U.S. Senate. Coburn is a fiscal and social conservative, known for his opposition to deficit spending and pork barrel projects (most notably The Bridge to Nowhere), and for his leadership in the pro-life movement. He supports term limits, gun rights, and the death penalty and opposes gay marriage,
- AutorLambert M. Surhone,Miriam T. Timpledon,Susan F. Marseken
- HerausgaberLambert M. Surhone,Miriam T. Timpledon,Susan F. Marseken
- VerlagBetascript Publishing
- Seiten128 Seiten
- Gewicht207 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,23
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,56
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.